Tuesday 2 December 2014

Deathly Hollows


Before I move onto non-conventional oil and renewable energy, I just thought I’d a little blog post of the “documentary” I have watched about peak oil the other day. This program was filmed by National Geographic and it explores what would happen to our world if all of the oil run out immediately and before we adapted to other ways of obtaining energy. Although it is classed as a documentary, it is more of a fictional horror film of how society would not manage without oil. Most of it is obvious anyway but it is a good little horror film of the potential oil apocalypses and the deathly hollows of the absence of oil for our civilization today. I think it should be taken with a pinch of salt however it does portray well how important oil is in our every day life today which we might not even always realize.


No comments:

Post a Comment